Wednesday, March 7, 2012

It's Been A While

I have written several posts but have not posted them. I am not sure why. I will be starting a family blog hopefully this week. All of our family lives in the midwest and they really want to see my belly and follow our progress so I will post the link on here if you all would like to see some pics too. It will have way too much information on it so don't feel like you have to follow along.
I am in the second trimester, 17 weeks tomorrow. I have a lot more energy and I am feeling a lot better. Things are going pretty well and I am glad to report things have been pretty boring.  I am walking and doing the elliptical several times a week and it feels great to exercise again. I am going to try to start running at least a couple miles a week as long as I feel ok, otherwise I will just forget about running until after baby is born.
Lately, I am really starting to enjoy it, not that I didn't enjoy it before. I especially enjoy seeing my belly grow, that means baby is growing. We find out the sex on March 20th, we can't wait. I have yet to purchase any baby stuff and probably won't for a while. We are moving into a bigger home in May so we don't want to purchase stuff then move it all. Bad timing on moving but we need something bigger for baby and family & friends.

13 comments:

  1. First off, you need to update your blogger profile. You are so far past preparing for your first IVF cycle. :)

    Secondly, definitely post a link to your new family blog. I will definitely follow along!!

    Glad you're feeling well, and believe me, moving 7 months pregnant will be much easier than moving with a 7 month old. Things will just keep accumulating... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right, i need to spend time this weekend to do the updates!

      Delete
  2. Glad to hear from you and happy everything is going well. I'd like to follow the new blog also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for the new blog. I will be following! I have been wondering how things have been going since you haven't posted in awhile. Glad to hear all is going great. I also agree that moving before baby is going to be much easier then after baby :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excited to see some pics and glad everything's going well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boring is good during pregnancy! Glad to hear you are feeling well and getting some exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Krista, just wanted to say thanks again for reminding me about your own bleeding episode. I read through your blog again and it made me feel so much better! So glad everything is going well for you. Right now being able to exercise sounds like heaven to me, but I know I am a LONG ways away from that. Can't wait to see those pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to hear from you! Yes, I want to follow your new blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO happy things are going great and you are enjoying this pregnancy. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy your pregnancy is going so well! Can I ask you when they started letting you work out again? Can't wait to see some pics :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My OB cleared me to work out at 9 weeks but I waited until after the 1st trimester. Mainly because of the bleeding/spotting I had and I wanted to have more energy and be off all meds.

      Delete
  10. So nice to hear from you! Wow! Lot's has happened....you know the sex! How wonderful. I can't believe you're 17 weeks already. Amazing. Would love to see your family blog. Enjoy the work outs! Good for you. S happy all is well with you and baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I find out the sex on March 20th, so can't wait!

      Delete