Monday, June 13, 2011

A Plan?!

My nurse called last Thursday and left me a message regarding they plan they have for me. I don't know how I feel about it, they want me to get another u/s and labs done next Monday, if I still have a cyst they want it drained. I am working on figuring this all out. I am not sure if my insurance will cover this or not. I am not going to do it if my insurance doesn't cover it. I rather wait it out. The waiting sucks but so does paying out of pocket. I do have great medical coverage but not relating to infertility. Also, my Vitamin D level was low, it came in at 21 and they want it above 30. I have to admit I am not good at taking pills, not even prenatal pills. I need to get better at that starting today. Annie, my nurse, just called to make sure I can get everything schedule and I told her I will do my best. I know right now at my old RE place they are in the middle of ER so I am not sure if I can be fit into their schedule.

4 comments:

  1. The plan sounds like a good one!

    Something I do to help with the pill taking is I bought one of those days of the week pill boxes and keep it by my bed. That way I take them each night before going to bed and I can easily see if I've done it for that night already or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the extra out of pocket stuff adds up. I remember each ultrasound and b/w prior to IVF and FET was $500 a pop, like nothing. Ugh! If you wait it out, do you know how long it will take?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a tough decision - waiting it out vs. paying out of pocket, but it does get so expensive paying for all of this. I hope it is somehow magically gone at your next ultrasound!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those darn cysts. Of all we have to deal with in IVF, there is this too. Will be worth seeing about draining and if it's covered. Good luck

    ReplyDelete