Thursday, June 30, 2011

It's Gone!!!!!

I can hardly believe it. The cyst is GONE! Yep, I had an u/s this morning and it was gone. I am still in disbelief. It was great seeing my old RE today. I did ask him a few questions regarding BCP's. I just don't think they are suppressing me enough and he did say I do have a dominate follicle on the left ovary, it was at 10mm. Nothing to worry about but I want to make sure I get all the eggs I can get this cycle. So we are on the road to IVF. I start Lupron next Friday. I can't believe it...Finally!

Here's what lies ahead for us.

7 comments:

  1. That is freakin' awesome!!!!!!!!!! *HAPPY DANCE*

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!!!! That is awesome!!!! A total miracle!! I am beyond excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT news! You're on your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurray!! All that cyst stuff behind you now!! Awesome! Full speed ahead! Good luck with your stims!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so exciting!!! And the 21st will be here before you know it. I'm so excited to see how this goes for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really nice post works well and easy to configure...thanks for all info.
    sports artificial grass abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete