Tuesday, November 8, 2011

AF Arrive On Time

I was a little worried it would be late because of the Lupron but AF arrived yesterday around 5pm. I emailed the main nurses email last night to let them know. I called this morning too, I have yet to hear from anyone but I think I just stick with my calendar, I am pretty sure they consider CD1 the first full day of flow, which would be today. Either way I don't think my calendar will change. I guess I was so excited AF came that I missed my Lupron shot this morning. Totally forgot so my husband brought it to me at work and I gave myself a shot in his car, in the parking lot. Oh the things we do! I am feeling a little more relaxed and this is all really starting to sink in. I am probably going to purchase plane tickets this week.

9 comments:

  1. Glad things are staying on track! That's funny about giving yourself a shot in the car!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! Nice to see everything as it should be...even the little extra from DH. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! I've done the shot in the car move more times than I care to remember!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great AF showed up on time. We don't need any more waiting than we already do. Funny about the shot in the car! When are you going to be in Denver?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! For once it's nice to get AF, right? I am amazed at the things we do...giving shots in the car, par for the course...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's great that she arrived on time and you didn't have to worry about that! Sounds like things are rolling right along. That's funny about getting your lupron fix in the parking lot of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic... it's so exciting when AF turns up to mark the start of a new cycle :)) Great to hear that all is on track and that you can think about booking tickets. FXd for you that this is your cycle xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to see things are moving forward! Exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! I once was sched for a shot on my drive to CCRM. Had to pull off the fwy, shoot-up at the red light and got promptly back on the fwy. : ) Good luck w/ the Lupron!

    ReplyDelete