Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Liebster Blog Award!

Thank you Josey over at My Cheap Version of Therapy for my blogger award yesterday!  I have been following along with Josey's journey long before I started blogging. She is currently expecting Rockstar (baby #1) who is due in December, a Capricorn I believe. Thanks for all of your support and kindness! If you didn't give me this award you have been on my list.
So, I am told Liebster is German for "favorite" or "beloved".  With that I am passing this award on to my top 5 bloggers. I follow many but there are 5 women out there, 4 of which are going to the same clinic as me and 1 who has Robertsonian Translocation, just like my situation.  


1)  My Fertility Blog: Currently on this roller coaster of hell that IF gives all of us. She too is cycling at CCRM. They have severe male factor and endo to deal with.  Hoping for a happy ending for her and her husband! Wishing them all the best!

2)  Little Diiorios: Iveta is almost 20 week along with her first baby, should know the gender this week! Her husband has oobstructive azoospermia the only way they could have a baby is through IVF! They traveled all the way from Canada to go to CCRM in CO to create their Shining Star!


3) The Journey Continues: Mannie is currently 21 week along with her first baby. It's a Girl! Manni and her husband are both CF carriers. They to went to that famous CO clinic to have genetic testing done, and found success.


4) Jelly's Bean: Jen is also going to CCRM in CO. Her and her husband have been TTC to for 5 years. They are looking to do another ER in 2012 to get more normal embryos, they currently have 1 waiting for them in CO.


5) Thirtiesgirl: She is waiting for her genetic testing results and should know any minute. She has a balanced Robertsonian Translocation which basically means when you reproduce you can produce more abnormals than the average person due to how the chromosomes can split and carry on one another (it's a lot more complicated than that but I won't list all the details).


Each and every blog gives me hope, knowledge and pure support. Sometimes more support than a sister or a best friend because let's face it, they always don't understand what you are talking about. So if you received this award from me you are suppose to pass it on to 5 fellow bloggers! I read so many more blogs that it was hard just doing 5 but I know we are all connected in some way that you will get recognized!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Krista..thank you..I feel famous. I am so glad to be bringing you hope and to be one of your favorite blogs. I am counting the days down with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award! I just got to Denver - beautiful weather here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the support Krista! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete