Thursday, January 26, 2012

11 weeks

I know my posts are lacking and are not too exciting but thought I would still update. I had my labs tested again today and everything is looking good. My nurse said I should be done by next week with everything so that is exciting, yet scary because I don't have too much faith in my body sometimes. February is a big month for a lot of you out there and I can't wait to follow everyone along!

E2: 1015
P4: 22

I will go down to 1 vivelle patch every other day and continue with the 1 suppository nightly until we check labs again next week.

13 comments:

  1. This is so great Krista, things are going great, I'm so happy for you. Just curious, are you working out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My OB said I could start working out at 9 weeks, she recommended only 20min of walking or swimming. I have yet to do that I am waiting until this weekend to see how walking goes. I am scared because of all the spotting I had in the beginning.

      Delete
  2. 11 weeks! Such a great things momma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are almost done weaning! Your numbers look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Low drama,unexciting and even boring are good things when you're pregnant!!! Trust me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 11 weeks what a huge milestone.....

    Thinking of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that everything is moving along...are you announcing at 12 weeks or just waiting for people to figure it out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am announcing at 13 weeks. Very excited to do that!

      Delete
  7. It's exciting enough just being pregnant! No need for any other news...
    Congrats on 11 weeks and almost being done weaning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on 11 weeks. Glad we are both going strong!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy to hear your updates! I keep wondering how you're doing. Dont sweat the wean.....that's what the monitoring is all about. Can't wait to hear more!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad your pregnancy's going well!

    ReplyDelete