Thursday, January 29, 2015

The Road Ahead

It is so weird going to another clinic, especially when I was and still am really happy with CCRM. Nobody will even compare to CCRM, the facilities, doctors...costs. Thankfully technology has improved over the last several years and more places are able to do chromosome testing, which is what we need.

Looks like we will begin everything in February and egg retrieval will be scheduled around March 24th. I can't even wrap my head around any of it especially since we might do two egg retrievals...UGH!!!!

We received the most amazing news, my husband's sperm is twice as better than when we did IVF before, that was my biggest worry. The swimmer's improved from 6% to 13%, still horribly abnormal but more swimmers means more/better sperm to choose from.



6 comments:

  1. That is awesome news! What state is your new clinic in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's in Arizona where I live, so no more traveling and dealing with all of that stress is good. I just can't help to think nobody is as good as CCRM but I know other clinics work too.

      Delete
  2. Sending lots of positive vibes as you begin the process!!

    ReplyDelete