Sunday, March 1, 2015

Shots...

Yep, we are really doing this. I went in for my CD3 u/s last week and I had 22 eggs. WTF and HFS how could this be?! I just hope I can get that many eggs for the ER! I am not expecting that because, well, I have never had that many eggs, not even 5 years ago. Who knows maybe the vitamin cocktail is actually working?! Both my husband and i are almost 40 and we both had way better "tests" this time around. I don't want to say it out loud but some things are too good to be true and we both just hope everything goes well next month. I really don't want to do 2 stims, that just sounds terrible but in all reality I am older and the odds are against us.

So Lupron started today, I can't believe this is really happening. ER isn't scheduled until 3/26, seems sooooooo far away yet I feel like it's right there.

I feel so weird doing this again but I feel like if we don't try one more time, well, that is one decision I will regret for the rest of my life. My new doctor likes to push the limits and I really like that, especially at my age. Here we go!

2 comments:

  1. Exciting! I hope things continue to go well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a long time Krista. I have been thinking of you. I am so happy for you. Olivia will be 3 next week. I so hope you get to do this all over again. Good luck!! Can't wait to follow. You and. Logan are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete