Wednesday, June 10, 2015

I Hate Roller Coasters

Yep, I am on that horrible infertility roller coaster again and it sucks! I never forgot how bad it sucked and actually it sucks even worse this time around. Probably because I know that this IS it and we will never try again this again. We love our son so much and he has brought so much joy to our lives, it hurts to think we can't have more.

So, I have done two ER at our new clinic. I won't bore anyone with all the results but out of 2 rounds we got a total of 24 eggs but only 18 mature. Last Saturday was the last ER and we ended up with 15 fertilized normally on that Sunday. I am not going to lie, I was expecting none and was blown away. They do not do a day 3 report because they don't want to disrupt the embryos because they only transfer blastocysts. I was fine with that. We should be getting a call Friday or Saturday to see if we have any survivors. Right now that is far as my brain can think because I can only take this one day at a time. I don't like to think or plan ahead. I am hoping for the best but like usual expecting the worse. Damn infertility...fuck you!!!

9 comments:

  1. Good luck! I'll be thinking of you. Will you transfer fresh or is the plan a freeze all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping my fingers crossed for a great fert report and smooth transfer for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. F U infertility! haha Hang in there girl!!! You are doing everything you can do. Wishing you the best of luck! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you are giving it another try!! Thinking of you and hopeful for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. do you have a facebook account? would love to follow you on there if that is okay? my email is maritzamartinez_09@yahoo.com if you could email me if you do have a facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have seen that every person wants to express all his feelings but he is not able to express his feelings properly in words but the content you have written in your post and you have expressed the words is very beautiful, like this You seem to have expressed your feelings. Hi, you are a very beautiful post writer, similarly keep writing new posts in your life, our best wishes are with you. Low Price girl gurugram

    ReplyDelete