Thursday, December 30, 2010

Vitamin Cocktail

We got an email from our IVF nurse Annie for DH to start his vitamins. This is what they are suggesting so we got  all of them. DH went to Whole Foods last night to get them all which cost about $100 and that is for a 3 months supply so not too bad.  You can probably find them cheaper someone where else but we like the Whole Foods brand and it's close to home. This is the email that was sent, looks like we need CF testing done as well. Like I said before when they give you the breakdown of ALL the fees I should have just said we will take everything that has a $ in front of it.


Co-enzyme Q10 200mg
Vitamin C 1000mg
Vitamin E 400IU
1 Centrum with minerals
Take each of these every day.

As Shannon also recommended, you may wish to have Cystic Fibrosis testing done. Although we know your karyotype is abnormal, you may be a carrier for CF as well which can cause low sperm counts.

DH tried to get me to take them too but they said I only need the prenatal vitamin and that is all I am taking...besides I have to do the injections. 

No comments:

Post a Comment