Saturday, October 29, 2011

Getting Closer

4 weeks. I can't believe we are doing the FET in 4 weeks. It truely blows my mind. I have been waiting for this day for so long and I pray every night and most often throughout the day that this works. Right now I am taking BCP's and I start Lupron on Tuesday. I am very busy at work until the end of the year but will be taking the week off from work for the FET.  I don't plan on telling anyone at work. Right now only immediate family and a few close friends know. I have cut back on my exercising a lot this week. I need to probably eat a lot more fruits & veggies. It's that time of year when there are so many yummy foods and desserts that are being shared. I can't resist myself. Tonight I am having a few beers for the last time until the FET. I am doing my best to stay positive, I know I want this more than anything.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I am so excited for you - you have been waiting forever and it's finally here! I really look forward to hearing great news in a month! In the mean time, it is good of course to eat veggies and stuff but a little turkey and pie can't hurt ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting - it will be here before you know it! Can't wait to hear how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so so so so excited for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The next four weeks will be behind you before you know it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Positive thoughts and having faith in your blast are the best things for you. The Lupron can make you everly emotional so go easy on yourself. Holding my breath for you!

    ReplyDelete