Acupuncture: I really wanted this to work for me and truley believe it has long term benefits but I have decided not so do it and save money. It costs $95 a session and that is just too much for us right now. I think I will do it at CCRM though before and after the transfer to help relax me and my uterus.
Endo Biopsy: Well, I was torn on this one. I did decide to call and make an appointment but I couldn't get in until Nov. 15th. I feel like that is too late as we could possibly be doing FET the first week in December.
FET: CD1 should be this weekend, I know they are starting me on BCP's for the first part and I am really concerned about that as I have ovulated through BCP's before. I am going to write my nurse and voice my concern on that plan. We are still leaning toward transferring only one. There are so many reasons and I do waiver back and forth everyday but my heart is telling me to only do one at a time.
Exercise: In November I am going to cut back, a lot! I work out pretty hard sometimes and typically twice a day. I want to make sure my body is not stressed out from all the workouts.