CCRM called this morning and asked how I was doing. I told them how much blood there was and almost everything else. The nurse told me you can get bleeding from doing to much and believe me I know I did way to much on Friday at work and Saturday morning. The nurse did seemed concerned but not to the point where they wanted to check anything. I asked about doing another beta test and she said the only thing they can do now is wait for the u/s. She said the earliest I could get in is Friday but Monday would be better. Of course everything is closed on 12/26. I said I could go Friday and she said that was still really early and if they didn't see anything I would have to go back again. I decided to just wait until 12/27, yes, I will go crazy between now and then but it's the best for results.
I did not tell my nurse I went to the ER and what the u/s said. I just couldn't since she told me it was too early for an ultrasound. I was told to call immediately if I have any more bleeding. I decided to call off sick from work today. I can't not tell you the last time I called in sick at work. Sure I have taken sick days due to IF treatments but I have not called in sick from work in 3 years.
I am going to try to have faith and hope for the best. At least now I know I am totally prepared for the worst for my u/s. It feels better to be prepared.