Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Bedrest

Let me just start off by saying...I can't believe we are here again. Everything seems so surreal! I will say actually this time I was way more nervous because I knew what to expect.

The transfer went great, my biggest fear of course was the thaw and our embryo thawed 100%, they said it didn't even look like it was even frozen. Seriously, the thought of all that blows me away.

Transfer details:
Arrived at 12pm: labs were drawn
12:20pm: acupuncture and Valium (highly recommended to help relax)
1:15pm: the transfer
After the transfer I rested for about 20min, acu started again then I was done. Things really move quickly once you get there.

So here I am currently on bed rest. I will leave you all with a picture of our embryo.


6 comments:

  1. Glad to hear it all went well and fingers crossed for good news soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear the transfer went well! Amazing picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty embryo! Already hatching! Awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! Praying this little one snuggles in :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful update! Sending lots of baby vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete