Thursday, March 27, 2014

It's Official...BFN!

So I got the call today and as I suspected it's a BFN.

My WTF appointment will be with Dr. G next week as he is out of town this week. I am pretty happy about that actually. I am not ready to talk about it.

I don't know where we will go from here. We don't plan on deciding today. We may do another round, we may not. I  just don't know!

I know we have Logan and we love him more than anything but this is hard. Every hour I go through all 5 stages of grief.

Tonight I plan on eating burgers and drinking beer to help with the pain.


9 comments:

  1. I'm sorry. I wish it was a different outcome. Thinking of you tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really sorry. Every BFN stings like a mofo. Hope you had a couple beers and a really good cheeseburger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I am so sorry you didn't get the outcome you wanted. I hate infertility too. I hope Dr. G can make you feel better and help you decide where to go from here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, krista. i'm so so sorry. i think burgers and a beer sound like a great plan.

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry Krista, I don't understand, how is this possible? It was a normal embryo and your uterus is proven. I don't get it. I'm so so sorry. I was so hopeful for you.

    I'm vegetarian, so I don't normally say this, but go ahead and stuff yourself with a burger. And beer!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry :( This is such a rollercoaster! Burgers and beer...good plan :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry Krista, that sucks :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning, Fantastic its looks so astounding. Much obliged to you for sharing this article and keep doing awesome. persian carpets abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning, Fantastic its looks so astounding. Much obliged to you for sharing this article and keep doing awesome. prayer mat in abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete