Thursday, March 27, 2014

It's Official...BFN!

So I got the call today and as I suspected it's a BFN.

My WTF appointment will be with Dr. G next week as he is out of town this week. I am pretty happy about that actually. I am not ready to talk about it.

I don't know where we will go from here. We don't plan on deciding today. We may do another round, we may not. I  just don't know!

I know we have Logan and we love him more than anything but this is hard. Every hour I go through all 5 stages of grief.

Tonight I plan on eating burgers and drinking beer to help with the pain.


7 comments:

  1. I'm sorry. I wish it was a different outcome. Thinking of you tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really sorry. Every BFN stings like a mofo. Hope you had a couple beers and a really good cheeseburger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I am so sorry you didn't get the outcome you wanted. I hate infertility too. I hope Dr. G can make you feel better and help you decide where to go from here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, krista. i'm so so sorry. i think burgers and a beer sound like a great plan.

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry Krista, I don't understand, how is this possible? It was a normal embryo and your uterus is proven. I don't get it. I'm so so sorry. I was so hopeful for you.

    I'm vegetarian, so I don't normally say this, but go ahead and stuff yourself with a burger. And beer!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry :( This is such a rollercoaster! Burgers and beer...good plan :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry Krista, that sucks :(

    ReplyDelete