Friday, March 28, 2014

Just Another Day

Thank you all for you kind words. It hurts, it all hurts and we just don't understand. However, today is a new day and my mom called me this morning as she was searching the internet trying to find me answers, yes she is crazy like me!

Not that I am not happy with CCRM, we are. We love Dr. G, and I think the embryologists are the best in the country. However, my mom called me to tell me about this clinic, right here in AZ offering this...
ACFS believes so strongly in the future of PGD/PGS: 23 chromosome microarray to improve IVF success, it will be offered to all patients undergoing IVF at no charge other than what the PGD/PGS laboratory charges ACFS to do the test ($2,900).

FREE genetic testing for ALL IVF patients...WTF???

BUT WAIT...they are also offering this??

Half price for failed cycles at other clinics. ACFS will offer our standard IVF at half price to any patient that has been unsuccessful at another clinic within the last 12 months. We are committed to the success of any patient having trouble conceiving. ACFS is not saying that the IVF clinic you are at is not good; sometimes a change of venue and a different approach is all that is needed in having a successful outcome. This ACFS-IVF Perk would include all IVF charges except work-up (which should already be done), medications, ICSI, PGD/PGS and cryopreservation, if needed. By agreeing to this, you would not be eligible for ACFS-IVF guarantee.

Believe me I am not sold at all on any of this I am a very realistic person and I also think, if it sounds good to be true, well then, it probably is. I am going to give myself time and talk to Dr. G to see what he thinks happened. 

6 comments:

  1. Wow - that is definitely something to look into. Glad you are feeling a little bit better about things - I've been thinking about you today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really sorry about your failed cycle. But that clinic in Arizona sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry your cycle didn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its always nice to have options and that deal sounds great if you look into and are comfortable with the clinic. I wish you didnt even have to though. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, Fantastic its looks so astounding. Much obliged to you for sharing this article and keep doing awesome. persian carpets in abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete