Friday, April 8, 2011

Finally Friday

So much going on personally every week, makes me so happy we decided to wait another month to start this process. I am finally quitting my second job. I have been working 2 jobs for forever and was going to quit a long time ago but then we found out we have to pay 20,000 to have kids and well I kept that job. We have saved the money and  I gave my 2 weeks and will finally have time to enjoy a little down time. I have been working 75 hours a week with both jobs, I don't recommend this.
What's ahead...I found a new acupuncturist. Someone who specializes in infertility treatment. I didn't tell you all but during my first acupuncture appointment the acupuncturist ask me if I was going to have 8 kids like octo-mom. I didn't think anything of it at the time. She knew what I was seeing her for and we went over a plan but....anyways the next day on my run I thought about that comment and it made me so upset. I wrote her an email telling her I will not be seeing her anymore and I will be seeing someone who specializes in infertility. I really hate people who try to make a profit off of others people's problems.

This week’s workout routine. I like to do more lifting but worked too much, only found time to run.
Sunday: Off
Monday: 4 miles
Tuesday: Jillian Michael's
Wednesday: Off
Thursday: 5 miles
Friday: 6 miles
Saturday: 4 miles; chair pilates

3 comments:

  1. Wow! 75 hours a week is a lot! What a dedication, and still time to work out. I feel like the laziest person on earth!

    That was a very distasteful comment that acu did. Finding someone that specializes in fertility is a great choice. Good for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - you're not going to know what to do with yourself only working 40s!

    Glad you found a different acupuncturist - you really need someone who understands and is supportive of your situation. Sheesh.

    I wish I could get into running - I used to be a runner but screwed up my knee and then never got back into it. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article this is very informative .......keep posting Thanks Regards
    Carpet Shops

    ReplyDelete