I had another u/s today and my labs tested. No surprise here...still a cyst on my left ovary it's 3cm. The good news was it is not producing any hormones. So Dr. G wants me to get it drained. I am so torn I don't know what to do. Should I get it drained? If I get it drained I say on BCP's for 5 days after that. Once CD1 arrives I start the drugs. If anyone one has any advice please let me know. Do I think my cyst will go away on its own once I start a new cycle... absolutely. Do I think a cyst will pop up on my right over after this one goes away on it's own...absolutely. Basically every time I ovulate I get at cyst that stays. Here is my track record with cyst. These are all the months I have been check for cysts and had them. All the months not listed doesn't mean I didn't have a cyst it just means I did get it checked that month.
I feel with this track record I need to do something because doing nothing isn't helping either. My husband thinks I should wait and the body will work itself out but...that hasn't happened yet. I am super torn. I don't want to rush anything or have a crappy cycle especially with the cost of everything, yet I don't want to not listen to Dr. G's advice. I hate infertility!