Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Plan B

Alrighty, the re-group is schedule at 10:45am on Friday with Dr. G. I am ready to get this figured out. I feel like I have broken some kind of recorded with cancelled cycles. My nurse re-assures me this does happen, that did make me feel better but I really want to talk to the Dr to figure out what Plan B is. I thought IVF was Plan B for me since doing it the old fashion was did not work out. I guess this may be Plan C. Who knows. I just want to figure something out because whatever I am doing now is not the right plan.

2 comments:

  1. Hope they can work something out for you. I'm sure you must be beyond frustrated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really looking forward to hearing what they say the next step is. I know it looks like one road block after another...I don't know why you are being put through this but it will all make sense one day. Keep 'pushing through'....sometimes I think IVF is nothing but a test, with most people not even having to take it. Let's hope the next cycles the one already!!

    ReplyDelete