Friday, August 26, 2011

Regroup & Running

I scheduled our re-group with Dr. G. I wanted it sooner than later, it's not until Sept 30th but I guess at the time we will at least know what our CCS result will be. This is my first IVF and I really thought I wouldn't have to do it again. I really thought I would be one of those who only had to do it once. But, it looks like this isn't the case. As of now my plan is to cycle again if we are left with nothing. We won't do that until early 2012. We need to save up the money again. I have been freaked out about the amount of money we have spent and I think I need to concentrate more on what I could end up with. My BIL told my husband to not worry about the money. If we want a family we need to do what it takes. He has 3 adopted children and is $125,000 in the hole. Adoption is not cheap either. In case you are wondering, he has the same thing my husband has and decided to go the adoption route. Yes, it's hard not to worry about the money but...there are a lot of things I can live without to save money.
I ran the past 2 mornings, I have not run since my first shot on August 6th. My quads are a little sore but I am so happy to get back to something I love. I am only running 3-4 miles at a time to ease my way back into it. I can't believe how quickly your body can change from not exercising. I have run my whole life this is the longest break I have ever taken. I hated not being able to run in Colorado during our stay. Running is my crazy pill. It helps me make sense of things and it makes me feel amazing. Now I need to lose this belly. I don't know why you gain wait during this process but my belly certainly did. I do not like it and need to fix it.

5 comments:

  1. Glad things are getting back to normal for you. 3-4 miles is a long run for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya on the money front - it freaks the heck out of me! But when I get all psycho crazy weird about it, I just try and breathe and remind myself how careful we've been with our money in all other areas and that this is the one and only 'splurge' we've really made - a worthwhile 'splurge' no doubt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you getting back to your healthy habits and finding your grounding strength. Still have my fingers crossed for you for your CCS. Yes, the financial avenue of all of this is a balancing act. Keep your eye onnthe prize.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep my belly got much bigger from all the IF treatments! Glad you're able to get back into running. And yay for schedulign the regroup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing such important information. It will be very useful for us in future. Good keep it up and keep writing. Read more about
    sisal mats in abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete