Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Nothing New Here

I wish I had more updates to add but I don't. I am still waiting for AF to arrive. I have been reading on other blogs and forums that it could take a while for AF to arrive since I was on the BCP's for those 13 days. Someone reported it took 54 days for AF to return, I don't think I will have to wait that long but after I read that I decided that I need to just enjoy my life in the moment, right here, right now. Hard to do when someone else is making babies for you but I am going to try.

Now let's talk about working out. I love running and wake up almost every morning to do it. I try to take at least 1 day off because I know it's good for you but I love running so much! Especially in the mornings the weather is just so amazing right now.
DH & I are going to start doing Insanity DVD's. We tested out the cardio abs and let's just say the warm up kicked my butt. I will update you all on how they go. I love workouts that make me feel pain.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh - I've done one of those Insanity workouts and it was INSANE. Seriously. That's all I kept gasping. It will definitely be a great workout for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with you -- so much of IF treatment is waiting waiting waiting. Trying to focus on what I can do right here, right now is how I've stayed as sane as I have. Take care and enjoy the now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there - before you know it, you'll be in the thick of it! Enjoy your down time.

    ReplyDelete