Thursday, May 19, 2011

So It Begins...Again!

I talked to Annie at CCRM today and it looks like I need to get a Vitamin D blood test and since I turned 35 in February I also need to get a mammogram scheduled. I received my calendar and it looks just like the last one. I am starting the BCP's on Saturday. My first u/s & blood work is scheduled for either June 2 or 3. I did not end up getting my meds last time because I wanted to be sure I was going to not be cancelled and since I was cancelled I did not have them shipped.  Freedom Fertility said the meds don't expire for an entire year but I didn't want to hang on to them until the next time, besides, they may be changing my protocal if I have a cyst again and that probably means different meds.

3 comments:

  1. Great news!! Looks like we'll be in Denver at the same time (if your cysts stay away - fingers crossed). Our tentative ER dates are two days apart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree on not getting the meds until you get the green light.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so exciting! And yes great idea to hold off on the meds -- I paid for a ton of meds for my first IVF and it got canceled. Then I switched to CCRM who prescribed different meds so that was all $$ wasted.

    ReplyDelete