Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Other Happenings

Well, we had a great 3 day weekend. We went up north to Prescott, AZ and rented a house for the entire weekend with friends. We have not told any friends what we are going through so it was nice not talking about IVF and infertility for 3 days. We (as in husband and I) worked out the entire weekend. We went running and even did some P90X. The others think we are crazy but how can you not get outside and enjoy the wonderful weather and trails. On some sad news, my new macbook pro was stolen from out vehicle on Friday afternoon. I packed it in the car to take along, someone must have been watching us pack the car up, we kept running up the stairs and left the car doors open. We would be gone for minutes but that is just enough time for someone to take my laptop.We live in a condo and I thought I knew my neighbors, but maybe not.  I was and still am pretty sad about it. We splerged getting a new mac, we mainly got if for our infertility stuff so we could keep everything at our fingertips and for when we travel to Colorado. So I am just sad. I know there are worse things that could happen but it cost too much to replace so I am left with nothing. Tomorrow is my bloodwork and ultra sound. I am not too concerned about it. Whatever happens, happens.

5 comments:

  1. Glad you had a nice getaway. That's awful news about your computer though. Good luck with your ultrasound tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe the laptop insident! Such a bummer! So sorry :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. That stinks about the laptop! Good luck with the bloodwork and ultrasound tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, crappy news about the computer. Karma is a bitch, and it's going to hit someone soon. Grrr!

    Hoping for great news for you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great article this is very informative .......keep posting Thanks Regards
    CARPET SHOP

    ReplyDelete