Thursday, May 5, 2011

What's Next?

I finally emailed my nurse today regarding the Prometrium-Lupron Overlap protocol. I will see what they say about that. The only thing that worries me right now is how many cycles will I have cancelled due to cysts? I am trying hard to enjoy my 40 hour work weeks. I am only having caffeine once a week...I am drinking beers still, probably more this week than most. We went to a concert last night. Have to have a few right?! Today is my husband's birthday and it's Cinco De Mayo...HAVE to have a few for that and then it's the weekend so that means sitting by the pool...with a few drinks.  I live in Arizona so it's already Summer, today's temp should be 101. I am not sure when my CD1 will be. According to my 28 day cycle it should be Sunday or Monday. Not sure what will happen with that since I was on bcp's for 13 days. 

1 comment:

  1. I'd say enjoy your beers!!! Before you know you'll have to give all that up. Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete